Internships with Ocean City Nor'easters will provide qualified interns with an assortment of valuable learning experiences and exposure to all facets of a Premier Development League (PDL) soccer team’s front office.
The Marketing Intern(s) will be responsible for assisting the Marketing department, as well as assist with all front office day-to-day operations.
Interns will be asked to work nights and weekends. Applicants should be familiar with marketing strategies and possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist with the development & execution of marketing, PR & social media campaigns for all events
• Assist with on-site event & media management for event/game days
• Develop and maintain sports & entertainment media databases
• Manage & grow social media program and networks
• Research & organize sales/booking opportunities
• Aid in the development and management of new creative outreach opportunities
• Aid in community outreach development & grassroots marketing efforts
• Coordinate & manage social media & website tracking reports